Last day In New Jersey


Last day with my lovely girl, Atasya in New Jersey. 1 week with her in my house there was such so great. And so for my last day with her i want to made some surprise, this early morning i woke up and planned simple breakfast. Bring my new two cats (for the surprise) Robacco and Jorg. Atasya want their long time ago, and today its happen. Flowers and flowers she love it. lovely days before i go to europe. So so much thankful to the most beautiful woman i love.. thanks for always be my spirit. and you look so gorgeous with white dress, she looking so beautiful.


Here is the view behind my house. every morning i just seeing that beautiful view. i love NJ. A little simple sweet space i made for our last breakfast there. 


R & J!!! say hello to our new pets. cute cats (female and male) the are Robacco and Jorg. Cute cat baby come around here. Our plans will take care of them. Jorg is owned atasya, Jorg will be taken back to Indonesia. while Robacco is mine, and I will bring it back to boston to accompany my cat, Tobacco :) ahaha has two cats, pretty fun.


'You' prefer to someone i love. I bought some pretty white flowers from flowers shop near my house. So the flowers was so fresh to show it. Take it on one simple jar bring some water and finally that looking so good.


I wore black shirt and atasya wore white dress (not match) but actually i want to wore white shirt so its like more sweet, right? but idk why my mood its for black shirt.. so i choose it. And here is the view of my back outside my house, i love to stay long here, you know why? NJ have great view to can open your mind more be peaceful and relax. So its all simple surprises i did for atasya. I love to make her happy cause who iam can do for what. she always appriciated it with well. Thank you! see you anytime. xx