Lately.. in NYC


NewYork Day two! I might spend a lot of events on 2 days. Really love NY moments, and everythinh round me.. i really love to be here. Reunited, watched live concert, Foodies, group selfies, watched sunset with good friends, Meet up with client, saw my ZA optical salon, had best party and many more! here's the feed of me i dicovered for two days in NY:

1) First day time to chillin out with my good buddies, walked round in NYC, and enjoyed every path what we did, so good to be meet you all guys!
2) Pizza Addicted! and movie times in early mornin with my bestfriend at NYIP, amazing day so far.
3) Here's about my favorite shoes.
4) Group Selfie at a concert! haha not bad, right?
5) Party at NYC rooftop with amazing people, video it and make it a memories.
6) My work space, not only havn fun with my friends.. but i must to work.
7) Enjoyed the sunset with daniel, and sam!
8) So happy to can be working with Nike Again, can't wait to start! meet with client.
9) Hello, lovely kylie! bruch time with kylie, daniel, petron, geby, furs, katy lee, and jane.
10) My brother, surprised me. He's here helped me out for my optical salon store at NYC, thanks brah!! you're the best.
11) THE CONCERT WAS REALLY DOPE!
12) Re-design my lil corner haha on apt, what do you think?
13) Aditya and him girlfriend came to NY, not only aditya but my best buddy Mizan also in NY for a while. Nice to meet you here my guys, having fun in NYC!
14) I must frame this picture, ohaha my friend, Lily did it. girl, do ya see me there? ;)
15) Dinner with this smart girl, nice to meet you na! xoxo. My bro Tom, do you? cause he eyes's can't to be wrong when him lookn at her HAHA kidding.
16) Today i snapped! Wonderful night from here, Thanks NYC you're really damn beautiful.

Hope you all have great weekend so far, thanks for our comments and our messages on my personal email. Thanks guys, you're amazing. Good Night! xx